BACK TO TOP
Halloween Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway is open to residents of UK only and the prize can only be shipped within the UK.
- The participant shall not be associated with Celebrate Gifts Ltd or any of its affiliates.
- The participant should be above 18 years of age or have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per giveaway. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
Twitter: Follow @Celebrate_Gifts Twitter page, retweet the post related to the giveaway from @celebrate_gifts twitter page and reply with the @ of another Twitter user
Facebook: Comment your answer to the question ‘Which large fruit do you carve at Halloween?’ on the relevant Facebook post by Celebrate Gifts
Instagram: Following @celebrategiftschocolate on Instagram, liking the relevant post on @celebrategiftschocolate Instagram and by tagging the @ of another Instagram user on the relevant @celebrategiftschocolate Instagram post.
- The giveaways open 9:00 A.M. BST 14th October 2021 and Closing date for entries will be 11:59 P.M. BST on 25TH After this date, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
- The prize is The Creepy Cadbury Halloween Chocolate Bouquet for Twitter, the Trick-or-Treat Haribo Halloween Bouquet for Instagram and the Trick-or-Treat box for Facebook. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen from each giveaway at random by software from all entries received and verified by the promoter by 27th October 2021. The Twitter winner will receive the Cadbury Chocolate Halloween Bouquet, the Instagram winner will receive the Haribo Halloween Bouquet and the Facebook winner will receive the Trick-or-Treat box.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or any other social media site.
- This contest is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Haribo or Cadbury.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will only be disclosed with a third party to ensure the delivery of the prize. By sharing their address, the winners agree to these terms.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.